Welcome home! Here you will find imperfect people who love God and who care for each and every person that walks through the door – whether you’re here for the first time or you’ve been here all your life. We believe that God loved us by sending us His son – who is our example because He loved us enough to die for our sins. We strive to be loving towards everyone we meet because to share love is to share Christ. Here, we are a family-oriented, spirit-led, bible-believing and Sabbath-keeping church.
Pastor Jesse Cook, his wife Stephanie, and the Greensburg Congregation welcome you!
May God Bless you!
We Care About…
• Quality individual relationships with God through Jesus Christ
• Genuine New Testament ministry for all believers, both clergy and laity
• Reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
• Helping those who are in need of food, clothing, and shelter
• The proper and orderly operation of the Holy Spirit with all His gifts and graces
• Restoration of the Judaic heritage of the church
• Restoration of Biblical forms and systems of worship
Our focus is restoration…the restoration of God’s kingdom and restoration of His system of praise and worship in preparation for Jesus’ return.
We wish to thank you for visiting our website and our hope is that you will find something that blesses you spiritually and also causes you to investigate more thoroughly the workings and worship of The Church of God.
Won’t you join us in our quest to fulfill the New Testament ministry of sharing God’s truth, meeting man’s needs, and therby to be the Bible church?